Steven invited Nona, myself and companion Sister Mayo to dinner. Before it was all done I had invited more and so had he. Romulo and Marlene Casos were in the MTC with me the second week. We didn't have any classes together but we did go to the devotional together and eat together several times, so I invited (with Steven's permission) to come and eat with us. We had a great time together with the family for over an hour, and then we had to go pack for our flight out the next morning.
 |
| Steven invited Nona,m y companion and I to dinner. I invited Justin and Uncle Romulo and Aunt Marlene. |
The Paul/Casos family with tio Romulo and tia Marlene.
Without telling me, he invited Elizabeth and kids and also Julie, who couldn't come but sent LeighAnne
Nona was happy to come.
Justin and LeighAnne
Kayla
Kristina
Daniel
My companion, Sister Alexis Mayo and I.
This is my Skype teacher, Jackie King
No comments:
Post a Comment